When we become mothers, the concept of temporality and space are transformed. We began to delegate responsibilities and assume others that we were not aware of before. Our world is changing and we ended up focusing on our children, (neither is there time to think about anything else) while we and our person are fading slowly . Often for lack of time to walk all day and claws I do not blame them, but the truth is that you can stay tuned and look good by following these simple tips.
1. Pastels: They are feminine, elegant and sophisticated. A safe option to always fabulous. You can use both day and night
3. Tropical or geometric prints: Avoid them even if they are in trend.
4. The flats: They are the most and are super comfortable, plus there are a variety of models that can combine with any outfit.
5. The blazer: Basic and ideal because it never gets old. Real good for a casual look with jeans and boots or look for work or formal.
6. The shirt dresses: Perfect for casual looks and above all comfortable. You can look good with little effort.
7. The basic items: As the classic white shirt are usually safe choice for a busy mother.
8. The Cardigans: are a great complement to our outfits. With jeans, dresses, or skirts, cardigans will give you a guaranteed modern look.
9. The nautical look is usually a great option but not a mom who recently premiered. The striped pattern does not help if we have a few extra pounds.
10. Do not forget to accessorize with necklaces and bracelets to complement your attire and help you highlight the look and make you look fabulous. The accessories are a must.